Dakota County Polish Catholic Churches/Cemeteries

South St. Paul

Church of the Holy Trinity (incorporated in 1917)

749 6th Avenue South
South St. Paul, MN 55075
651-455-1302

The church was originally a Polish church. While the church was incorporated in 1917, the first mass was not held until 1940 and the church building was not built until 1942. It was built for many of the Poles who worked in the meat packing plants.



Oak Hill Cemetery

243 16th Avenue North
South St. Paul, MN 55075
651-451-6161

Resurrection Cemetery

2101 Lexington South
Mendota Heights, Dakota County, MN 55120
 (651) 454-5072

Fort Snelling National Cemetery

7601 34th Ave. S.
Minneapolis, Hennepin County, MN, 55450

Some Polish veterans and their spouses are buried in this cemetery.