Chisago County Polish Churches/Cemeteries
Church of St. Gregory the Great (established in 1903)
38725 Forest Blvd
North Branch, MN 55056
Established by Polish immigrants from the German Partition.
- A fire destroyed the church in 1942
- New property was purchased to rebuild the church in 1943
- Due to lack of funds, the church was a basement church until the present church was formed in 1962.
St. Gregory Church Book/Booklet
Our Parish Family… Church of St. Gregory the Great, North Branch, MN (after 1988).
Available in the Polish section of the Hoffman Research Library at the Minnesota Genealogy Center.
PGS-MN Newsletter Article
(You will need to scroll down to the page indicated to find the article within the newsletter link)
|Fall 1994||7||Polish Catholic Churches in Minnesota |
Part 1: Polish Catholic Churches in the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis (continued)
by Paul Kulas
St. Gregory’s Cemetery
(also known as St. Joseph Catholic Cemetery)
Located two blocks north of Main Street, east of Interstate 35, in North Branch.